Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Today's 1Joke : 17 Sep 2011

I was curious initially when I read the headline of this news, but my instinct told me that it must be related the movie by Namewee "Nasi Lemak 2.0". Upon reading further, it came out to be true, and I thought it was a piece of crap news.


The article mentioned that our Home Minister advised the general public who is hurt (tersinggung) or not satisfied with Namewee can complain to him. Having said that, I wonder if it is really his scope of work to handle such a thing.

Sometimes, the Malaysian media can be perceived as a sub-standard organization. The way they are doing things now, it only paint a very bad picture of the Malaysian media because readers are fed with trivial stuff such as this. Supposedly, they report more on what our Minister does to help improve the country's economy, stamping the FDI outflow, upgrading our Third World mentality to First World, or brainwashing Mat Rempit to be useful group of people.

I think this is very much related and depended on how the media works. If they choose to keep on reporting such news, people will soon see that our Government is not doing what they are voted to do. Besides, sometimes it is the people who is giving the Government a bad name by going to the media for such a trivial stuff. 

No comments: