Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wonder If Paul Got This Right

I tested my prediction skill again by playing the Dream Team Game at the www.fifa.com website. The participant was supposed to select his best 11 and the coach.

Below was my dream team. As expected, the bulk of them came from the teams in the semi and Final. It was hard for me to fill the candidate in the correct position because I only get to see a handful of the matches from free TV. It was also not easy for me to fill up the defender position. I had Gyan, Klose and Robben in mind, but there were no places for them.


I saw the result today (as below), and I correctly placed 4 players in line with the Fifa winning team; Casillas (Goalkeeper), Schweinsteiger (Midfielder), Forlan and Villa (Striker). Other selections correctly predicted but wrongly placed were Puyol, Ramos (Defender), and Sneijder (Midfielder).


How do you think Paul will perform if he was asked to select? I think he will become pening and surrender his job.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha. so many choices.. paul would have gotten at least 1 wrong =P

mcarlosp said...

yo yo, I think he will just leave the box and go to sleep.