Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Writing Is Good For You

It has been awhile since I made the last posting. I plan to spend some time writing again. Need to train up my mind to play with words often so that my brain is continuously nourished, and not rot slowly and surely.


I have always thought that writing is one of the most sustainable job, and a skill that everyone should learn and master. People often think of how much they need to save or keep a large amount of money for their retirement, but they never thought of how to keep their life sustainable, in terms of money, passion and interest after they have reached retirement age. With a good writing skill and interest, a person can still survive even if they are no longer physically fit.

There are many areas where writing skill can be used to keep the mind sharp. e.g blogging, contests, article writing, e-book, etc..


No comments: