Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BlackBerry Bold Mari Sini

If you have read the book "Secret", you would know that one of the secrets taught is about the power of visualizing on what you want to achieve. I can't recall how exactly they worded them, but in simple terms, just write or put in front of you what you dream of achieving, and face and think about it everyday. Eventually, the dream will become a reality.





Frankly, I do believe it but I haven't have chance to prove it. I entered the Digi Hari-Hari BlackBerry Mari contest yesterday, 14 September and this should be the best time for me to prove it. I will put the Digi BlackBerry contest ads on my blog and make sure I look at it everyday until they announce the result.



Give me around 10~15 days to return with the good news. I am visualizing myself as one of the 10 lucky winners to own the BlackBerry Bold 9700.

1 comment:

mcarlosp said...

"Secret" not working yet. Will try again. But as usual, no gain when no pain.