Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Project Alpha : Blog Contest : Week 4

I have been getting this "distraction" whenever I check into my Nuffnang page. It has been appearing in front of me each time, but I chose to ignore it initially. Then, I decided to give it a try and click on it (the place where I put a punching glove).

"Project Alpha" is the name given, with the tag "Uncovering Malaysia's Top Bloggers".

Initially, I thought it was just another advertisement, but when I peered into it further, then only I know that it works somehow like a reality show of bloggers life. The beautiful host, Jojo Struys interviews 7 of our country's prominent bloggers for this Season 1. The best thing is, not only the bloggers get to be in the limelight, their family members and friends will also get say a word or two on iTV (internet TV)! A good practice before moving onto the big screen. :)


This week's featured blogger is Beautiful Nara (www.beautifulnara.com), whom I think many must have misunderstood him for a girl. He blogs about artists' gossips and news, and how else is better to gossip about our local celebrities than in Bahasa Malaysia. But he is a talented guy who can read, write and speak in Korean language (so he claims). His blog has a daily traffic of 2.5 million, and you can judge by yourself when you check out the traffic flow to his blog at an amazing rate of 1~3 visitors per second. It's like the volume of cars passing by LDP (Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong) toll every morning.

Personally, I would like to thank the generous sponsor, Adidas who gives me, the novice blogger or gliteratti a chance to learn the tips and tricks from our own Malaysian bloggers. It is much easier to learn from those who speaks in the same lingo.

After viewing the Project Alpha videos, blogging has become easier and sweat has become lesser from thinking of what and how to write. Sweaty times are over with an Adidas Action 3 deodorant in hand.

No comments: