Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Namecard Printing : My Fren Biz

I am trying on something new today, using www.slide.com as an advertising tool. A close fren, Tan, is letting me use his printing materials as my trial. He has a small-scale printing biz, and I am working to see if my blog can be used as a platform to help him reach to more peoples out there.

He does name card, leaflet, brochure and flyer designing and printing. He has a so-called "One-stop solution" mobile office for any printing stuff that you want. Just let him know your intention, and he'll deliver the final product.

If you are looking for a reliable name card and promo material printer, you can just drop me a comment. I can get him to contact you in 2 days time, complete with a competitive quotation. His work can be viewed on the right column (under "Namecard" tag).

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Easily Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.