Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

How To : Malaysian Do Europe

Travelling to Europe has always been in my life goal. The first time I did it was all by myself; own finance, own plan and self guided. This was back in 2002, and I could say that this has opened up the possibility in me to venture anywhere on my own. My 2nd time happened last year, and this time it was own finance, own plan, self guided but not a solo trip anymore.

In the coming posting, I would like to share the know-how that make it possible for anyone to do Europe. I believe many have done so in their own way, but I know there are many who think that it is something difficult and impossible.

My motto; Money should not be the problem, but attitude is the likely stumbling block.

2 comments:

Ai Pyng said...

Hi Bro, just knew about your blogspot via FB. Your header I like. Especially "Free Things Come First" Thumbs up!!

mcarlosp said...

Yo, thanks. More to come.. Need to polish my brain 1st.