Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Food Recommendation : Super White Coffee

Recently, I stumbled upon this White Coffee brand; Super, which was cheaper than the usual 2 big brother brands (Old Town and Chek Hup) by 35%, costing only RM0.55 per cup. After trying it, I elevated their status up to my no. 1 choice, overtaking my previous fav Chek Hup.


> Big pack (15 pkt x 40g)


> Sachet (40g)

As usual, 1 sachet comes in 40g and you can have a well mixed, tasty and flavourful cuppa using a 300ml cup. Some of my close frens claimed drinking it in a smaller cup made their heart beats unusually fast. So beware...


> Perfect cup size to enjoy

Check out its funny advertisement, with an interesting tagline; "我叫你试!“ shouted by the below auntie. Dare you not try??



How it fared? 5/5 for the taste and price.

No comments: