Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blog Store : Photo Key Chain

The next item I am listing in my store is a photo key chain. This is something I haven't encountered before in Malaysia.

The key chain size is roughly 5cm x 3cm, with an 1.8in LCD monitor to display the pictures. There is an installation CD to make it compatible with the photo viewer software. You can upload different file types, such as jpg, tif, bmp and gif, and the photos can either be browsed in slide show mode, or you can switch them around manually. At the side of the key chain, there is an additional LED lights that acts like a torch light. Uploading and charging is via a mini USB port.

I will upload the pictures of the key chain later at the right column, and if you are interested, you can drop me your contact in the comment section.

No comments: