Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Massimo Bread Is Better

There was a time where Malaysians, my type of people especially were drummed up to boycott Gardenia bread and to support Massimo bread. The argument was that Gardenia bread and some of its ingredients, which are flour and sugar came from a particular businessman whom many knew were politically linked.

For me, I don't see this boycott necessary. But still I will choose to eat Massimo bread rather than Gardenia mainly for the below reasons.

1) Massimo is tastier and more fragrant
2) Massimo is cheaper for the wheat germ variant, and not more expensive for the normal variant
3) Massimo costs cheaper when bought at the 99 Speedmart and some sundry shops


Therefore, there is no need to hoo-haa around and boycott with madness. I don't do it because I don't have to. Gardenia by itself is no good at all, and Massimo is the better one. Case close!

* added link (20/07)

No comments: