Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I Found My First Inspiration

Last Friday was a day of mouth and brain activities for me. I had a chance to have a lengthen deep chat with a pal on the future. It seems like the wonderful future lies just in front, and if we don't act fast, this future will just be a history.

Both of us doesn't like what lies ahead of us. We thought that something is not right, and we know a strong  regret will come if we are still in a state of denial. What used to be fun for us will evaporate soon. Since there is no hope in the segment of things that we like to do, we might as well move to where our passion can flourish.

Hope what my internal eyes see is correct. We aim to built further up from what foundation we have now. We aim to utilize our left brain experience to enhance our right brain future.

We need to accept that we are given unrealistic goals, and it has effectively killed off any passion left. The longer we are still sitting here doing nothing, the risk becomes higher. Therefore, it's wiser to move before being moved. Dollar and cents are what making us move, and no denying, they can also make us scared to move.

Here are the smorgasbord that motivate me to follow up with my plan.




 


No comments: