Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Germany Or Italy?

Based on the past experience watching World Cup, both teams are considered traditionally boring because you cannot expect them to score many goals in one match. Besides, they don't display fancy individual skills like the Latin American countries and their players are not as famous as those from English, or Spanish league. Most of the players played in their domestic league, especially the Italians.I believe many people are able to name more Germany than Italy players due to their performance in the World Cup 2010. Frankly, I only know Buffon, Pirlo and Balotelli from the Italian team.



However, in this Euro 2012, Germany is the more exciting team, having scored in every matches so far, and beat Greece in the quarter finals by 4-2. I would like to see Germany win this match, but my gut feeling told me that Italy will be the eventual winner. Italy somehow has the ability to win when they are not expected to.

My pick: A win for Italy.
Score: 2-1

 


No comments: