Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

My Laptop Bag Is Light Weight But Tough

I read with interest a blog posting in Polyniostore about a laptop bag I'm currently using. I would happily say that I'm satisfied with this bag. I knew about the company that produced the Terminus brand, where the bags are designed by Malaysians. 

I must agree with the writer that the bag is lightweight, especially when I carry it on my shoulder. The padding was thick enough to give good support on the back. It might feel heavy when you started to lift it up with your hand, but the heavy feeling disappeared the moment you carry it. Because I often carry my laptop during traveling, it is really helpful to ease the burden on my shoulder.


Overall, the workmanship was good and they have put in some features that exceeds the normal bag standard. The stitching density was 7 stitches per inch, and the zipper quality was comparable to YKK zipper. These are important for the bag to be durable and longer lasting.

One of the major difference between the bag with my previous Swissgear bag is the inner lining. Previously, it is common for the bag to be coated with a layer of water-resistant material, and the material will deteriorate over time and peeled off easily when scratched. The Terminus bag was instead sewed with Nylon lining that was a totally different thing.


Another outstanding feature was the multiple compartment and pocket, 16 in exact. It can possibly put everything you can think a laptop bag should carry. Even the shoulder strap has compartment for your iPod/mp3 player.

This bag has 3 variants, and the black one looks more business-like, while the red and blue are more funky look and suitable for those wanting to look different.

No comments: