Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Favourite Surfing Spot

My favourite surfing spot has to be my living room. The reason is because I have a TV in front of me, and sometimes I got the idea to blog from the show I was watching. I placed a Japanese short table on my living room that double up as my work station. I usually sit on the floor surfing, blogging, or working while having my favourite Super Charcoal-roasted White Coffee in a big mug.



My next plan is to increase the built up area, make it cosy and add some accessories such as the Ikea Lack table, Ikea Skimra shade and feng shui table top fountain so that I can have brilliant ideas to tackle Nuffnang's blogging contest such as the Project Alpha Season 2 and also better luck and prosperity in choosing the killer stocks from the Bursa Malaysia list.





Talking about Project Alpha Season 2, it seems to be making a strong comeback this year as I can see they are roping in Azwan Ali as one of the featured bloggers. Make sure you keep a constant eye on the Nuffnang website for the current update on this event. Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

1 comment:

mcarlosp said...

Didn't win the RM20 prize for this post due to the following reasons:
1) entry was among the first 100 to be submitted, but did not fulfill all the requirements stated
2) entry was not among the first 100 valid entries.

Anyway, will try again with the next post.