Pages

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1

I am happy to see Project Alpha is making a stronger comeback with his lineup of featured bloggers. Though I have yet to take sneak preview on what to offer, this contest is certainly making me wake up and be more alert on the updates from the Project Alpha Season 2. The creative peoples of Nuffnang and generous sponsors are a good bunch of people who are born to make people happy. What I mean is the "Instant Cash Blogging" contest.

Well, this is the first week, and we are supposed to express our views on the "Best Bits of Project Alpha Season 1". I would nominate 2 moments, which I think stood out in terms of the content presentation and originality. I can't recall seeing such moments in any local interviews.


My Best Bits List:

1) Kenny Sia's Project Alpha (Video 6)

 
In this video, Kenny was joined by a close gal friend, Erica and they were asked about a contest where they participated as a lover, and all the questions were related to private stuff. I'm surprised they really shared out the answer when asked to name "Your partner's favourite position". Of course, they didn't get it correct since they were not a couple, but I respected their guts in saying it out for the world to know. Though the answer could be faked la...



You can see Kenny's paiseh face when he was teased for answering the so-called conventional and boring "Missionary" position. It was indeed not an easy question to answer, even in a closed door interview. I also learned something from this; "Inverted cowgirl" position. Wonderful!

2) Beautiful Nara's Project Alpha (Video 7)
We got to know from Project Alpha that Beautiful Nara and Budiey were entertainment gossip bloggers and of course, tense rivalry will come in when you put them together in an interview.


I got a sense of nostalgia when I view that video. I felt like I was Beautiful Nara, and my eldest brother was Budiey when we were young kids. Budiey was the cool buddy, always feeling composed even when he was being teased by Beautiful Nara. While Beautiful Nara was the clown who felt that the "big brother" Budiey was always superior than he was and hacking him down was the way to make him stand out.


Of course, at the end, Budiey did get his chance to kenakan Beautiful Nara when he instructed the cashier to delay Beautiful Nara's payment. Haha..


Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. (added)




It was an oversight on my part to forget to put the above tag and logo at the end of the post. No wonder I didn't get the cash. Promised myself not to repeat the same mistake. (added)

No comments: