Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Potential Next Course Of Action: Go For An MBA

Usually, this is the time of the year where I will review again my yearly aspiration. Since the economy is not at its best this year, more so from the 1st quarter onwards, it is good that I put aside my work stuff for awhile and pause to think again if I should go for different path in my life.

One possible route would be to go for an MBA course. This is necessary if I want to move up the corporate ladder quickly and more confidently. Going to the United States for my education would be a good choice since there are many established and respected institution of higher learning offering MBAs. However, getting into these institution is by no means easy, and it is necessary for me to prepare myself well with the right kind of training and consultation before I dive head on into this.

Getting the correct GMAT prep course is important because of the heavy investment of my own time and money into doing the MBA. There are just to many choices out there, but I think identifying the GMAT provider that is rated highly by international and local students are important as well. I was checking out the Veritas Prep that was introduced by my ex-colleague, and they happened to be one of the top GMAT provider, scoring high marks in the courses offered. Other than GMAT, they are also offering SAT test and providing consultation for would-be successful student in their pursue in the MBA, Law or Medical courses.

I have always thought that the GMAT tutors forms one of the most important element in making the education a success. They need to know what they are teaching, have the high passion in helping the students and they themselves are also high scorer in the GMAT test. This way, the students will be more confident that they are paying for a value for money course.

Hopefully, I can be one of those students who can proudly claim "I have improved and ready for MBA!" after undergoing the GMAT prep course.



2 comments:

Priyatamil said...

I just want to say I’m new to blogs and seriously loved this web site. You really have great stories. Regards for revealing your web site.
GMAT Training in Chennai | GMAT Coaching institutes in Chennai

Gregor Renk said...

I think these tutorial sessions are descriptive and covering all the sections in a great way. I am planning to join one of the amazing and genuine evening law classes with my friend. Need expressive MPRE Practice Questions with different possible answers. Also want to learn calculation formulas with latest tricks.