Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Only Hard Work Can Bring Result

I am confident that I will have a tablet very soon, either iPad 2 or Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. I can sense that I will own one the hard way and this is why I am busy researching for contest that gives the tablet as the prize. The main reason is because I can't afford it, and the other reason is because getting it from contest is more meaningful. Somehow, I haven't have enough luck to win without effort. 99% of my winnings came from hard work, unfortunately. Therefore, I don't put much hope in winning it through swiping my Citibank credit card.

If you ask why do I want one, frankly I don't have a concrete answer. Might end up under utilizing it whereby it will be left idle for most of the days. Possible reasons such as no connection, no time due to work commitment or difficult to use as compared to laptop.



But as someone who is always thinking, I don't easily let those reasons kill my enthusiasm. Now, I have few counter proposal why I should own one, such as learning on the go even during traffic jam, polishing my writing skill with more blogging opportunities as I'm always connected, and hoping to find my blue ocean strategy via ebay.


My motto: Only hard work can bring good result.

No comments: