Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Extreme Cheesy 6


Everyone will be crazy about Pizza Hut's new offer: Extreme Cheesy 6 Pizza. I remembered few years back, there was a similar pizza promotion by Pizza Hut, and I gave 110 marks for it - 100 marks for the tastiness and additional 10 marks for the memory. I can still remember how good it taste.

Number "six" is usually associated with good things (as below).


Pizza Hut is very clever to select the best six cheese to offer on their pizza, and this time, the 6 Cheesy stars are Cheddar, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Provolone, Monterey Jack, and Romano. 

 
 

Not only was I crazy about the tasty cheesy pizza, even my baby was as enthusiastic and she can't wait to take her first bite at the pizza.




I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!

No comments: