Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Interested To Know How Happy We Tell People We Are

Saw this news when I opened Yahoo! browser; "The World's Happiest Countries". It linked to an article published by Forbes.com. I was very interested to know how happy Malaysians were. I know many of us are obsessed with this kind of rankings and statistics, but it only represented a certain percentage of our 26 million people.

The Top 20 countries are as below, where majority are First World countries. The top 4 comes from the Nordic region; Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden, and all enjoy high levels of prosperity. This was one of the conclusions they arrived from the survey; Good times probably have more to do with the size of your wallet than the size of your trophy shelf. No doubt, hati jadi happy bila poket sudah berisi...

 
I know there is another thing Malaysians like to do very much; compare our standing with Singapore..Too bad we lost to them, and also to Thailand, Indonesia and Myanmar.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i wanna go denmark some day! =D

mcarlosp said...

yo yo, thats my target too. better still, stay there for the rest of my life. higher income and happier life.